Copper Clad Aluminum High Strength CCA Wire , Electrical Cables And
Production Description(High Strength CCA Wire)
1. Copper clad aluminum is a composite wire consisting of an
aluminum core clad with copper.
2. Even though the material is 85 - 90% aluminum, the wire has high
frequency electrical properties equal to solid copper.
3. Combines the excellent conductivity of copper ,with the light
weight of aluminum .
4. The product is the choice material for inner conductor of
coaxial cable and appliance cable .
5. Copper-wire processing craft can be adopted to produce cable
Conductivity coefficient 0.02616
Electrical Conductivity 66%
Tensile strength 128Mpa
Density 3.32g/cm3 – 3.63g/cm3
Range 0.15mm – 3.00mm